Previous Posts Daily Reads Post-It

Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

<bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/yakusoku.wma">
NIL - Yakusoku

Sunday, January 07, 2007

070107

What a hectic day today!! Today's programme was a 4klick route march and footdrills. To be honest, I'm totally loving footdrills and armdrills cos they are beautiful to me... I have a fondness for harmonious occurences or actions. (like WTF right. Hehex!)

On the other hand, the route march was really hell as my gear A.K.A field pack + LBV doesn't seem to harmonise(LOL) well with each other, hence making it a complete body ache to carry them!! So imagine carry them for 4klick along with a rifle!! Argh!!

Oh yea, and 2 birthday "buggers" got "water paraded" A.K.A soaked just now. Hahax, I'm so glad my birthday falls on a Sunday... Yay..

....Thinking about my birthday, that means Shan's birthday is on a Tuesday. LOLX. I always remember tt..


link | posted by A3306 at 9:36 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela