Previous Posts Daily Reads Post-It

Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

<bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/yakusoku.wma">
NIL - Yakusoku

Saturday, January 06, 2007

060107

Today is book-in day! =( Having finished live range, I think training in NS is about to take upon an interesting change. Finally, we're starting the physical training phase what with BCCT, IPPT and A.K.A tekkan sessions, the coming weeks are gonna be hell. Anyways, meeting up with a FEMALE(O__o) surveyor who wants me to fill up more questionaires WTF -_-""

To be honest, my first thought was that she was trying to make an excuse to get me to go meet her, whoever she is. LOLX, but I really can't recall who she is.. Hmmm..

Oh what the hell, who am I kidding, like any girl would ask ME, a total fat slop out. Sigh alright, time to wake up, going out shopping with my mom. Hahax..


link | posted by A3306 at 7:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela