Previous Posts
Daily Reads Post-It

Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

<bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/yakusoku.wma">
NIL - Yakusoku

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Clean Slate

Brand new year of 2007 and thus the decision to wipe the slate clean and start all over again. I almost feel sad not to be one of the thousands of students going back to school today. Instead of school, its back to Tekong for me at 1825 hours today. Meeting Jason and KT for lunch in awhile, haven't seen Jason in months, really wonder how much he has changed. Anyways, hope that 2007 would be a great year with great things happening for me.. like finding a <3 person maybe? *hints hints* Hahax.

Btw. I really hate the single sound when tapping my EZ-link cards now. I miss the double sound =( And I keep forgetting to tap when alighting. ARGH!! Sigh.


link | posted by A3306 at 9:32 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela